Merlin’s pants! This is an awesome trailer! The first trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 arrives with a bang. Holy moly, where do I begin? I have so many things to say about this. First, I can’t stop watching it. I keep rewinding, pausing and slow-mo’ing through it. Okay, let’s watch:
Come on. Come ON! Holy crap! I can tell you already that I’m going to be a wreck after this movie. And probably during. In fact, I have a feeling I’m going to have a breakdown while buying my Cherry Coke and Peanut M&Ms, then blubber throughout the previews and then devolve right into a Shakespearean mad scene by the end of the first reel. Won’t that be fun? Who’d like to go with me?
Here are a few first impressions:
• Beautiful, beautiful Daniel Radcliffe. I can’t wait for Harry to get the whole story on Snape. I really want this to be Snape’s movie.
• Harry throwing his arms around Voldemort is…new…right?
• I can’t wait for the fight in the Room of Requirement!
• Molly versus Bellatrix. This is going to be the best showdown since Ripley versus the Alien Queen! “Get away from her, you bitch!”
• Thank god Ginny is finally wearing a little lipstick. She’s the chosen one’s chosen one. She needs to step it up.
• I’m hoping the filmmakers do a major switcheroo and put Harry and Draco together at the end, satisfying all the slash fiction fans out there (myself included).
July 15 can’t come soon enough.